Feedback on gig for a new seller!

ghottilikes

Hello, I'm currently a new seller on Fiverr providing translation services between Vietnamese and English. I only started up my gig three days ago and I've been wondering if these statistics are okay. I've gotten 237 impressions but still no clicks.

Also for some reason, my impressions today completely tanked after I changed one word in my gig title (from "accurate" to precise"). Any ideas why?

Thank you!

IMG_1696.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ghottilikes said:

Hello, I'm currently a new seller on Fiverr providing translation services between Vietnamese and English. I only started up my gig three days ago and I've been wondering if these statistics are okay. I've gotten 237 impressions but still no clicks.

Also for some reason, my impressions today completely tanked after I changed one word in my gig title (from "accurate" to precise"). Any ideas why?

Thank you!

Unfortunately nothing is going good for you. 237 impressions and 0 clicks does not seems to be good, it means your gig has zero ability to grab buyer's attention. 

Kindly do research on Fiverr regarding your niche because "Translation" is super competitive niche. 

Whenever you edit your gig, your gig will be removed from the search results temporarily and then Fiverr will adjust your gig in the search results according to your changes so it's normal if you are having zero impressions after editing your gig. It might take time for your gig to be appeared on search results but keep an eye on impressions and clicks that they are increasing or dropping with the passage of time.

• Like 6