No more orders after Vacation

nozomimasaru

I'm sure this topic has been done already but I wasn't able to find a recent forum on it through a quick scan. I set my account to vacation mode for like a solid 7 months and once I came back it was like my account got nuked. No more orders came in, once I spruced up the gig and changed basically everything (adding better keywords, new images, wording, etc) the account now gets decent views every week but barely any clicks or orders, The prices compete with other gigs in my field as either lower or better word quality. So please help!

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, nozomimasaru said:

I'm sure this topic has been done already but I wasn't able to find a recent forum on it through a quick scan. I set my account to vacation mode for like a solid 7 months and once I came back it was like my account got nuked. No more orders came in, once I spruced up the gig and changed basically everything (adding better keywords, new images, wording, etc) the account now gets decent views every week but barely any clicks or orders, The prices compete with other gigs in my field as either lower or better word quality. So please help!

Status on your clicks and impressions? Are they increasing or dropping with the passage of time?

• Like 8