Does a second / nonperforming gig hinder my main gig?

matejaercic

Hello all,

Not sure if this topic was discussed before as I am new to the forum but I couldn't find a recent post so decided to ask you all for some advice and knowledge.

I have 2 active gigs (one main one with almost 500 reviews and a side gig that has 0 orders for months) 

Both are in a similar niche as they are related to graphic design but they are different.

Now my question is, if I were to delete that second non-performing gig would it negatively impact my main gig or would it actually improve it as my profile would have better stats if the current stats are not shared on 2 gigs if that makes sense?

Thank you for your time and any information you might have regarding this topic.

Kind regards,

Mateja 

• Like 11

8 hours ago, matejaercic said:

Hello all,

Not sure if this topic was discussed before as I am new to the forum but I couldn't find a recent post so decided to ask you all for some advice and knowledge.

I have 2 active gigs (one main one with almost 500 reviews and a side gig that has 0 orders for months) 

Both are in a similar niche as they are related to graphic design but they are different.

Now my question is, if I were to delete that second non-performing gig would it negatively impact my main gig or would it actually improve it as my profile would have better stats if the current stats are not shared on 2 gigs if that makes sense?

Thank you for your time and any information you might have regarding this topic.

Kind regards,

Mateja 

You can delete the second one while keeping your main Gig
But if you had both, you'd be more likely to get more impressions and orders.

• Like 9

Your rates don't change if you delete your gig. It would be wrongful if it was otherwise. Anyway, since that gig has no sales, it has no reviews. I would suggest you delete that one (buyers can see it has no sales) and create another one and maybe provide some other skills through it.

It's very nice that you have that much success with your other gig.

Cheers.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Your rates don't change if you delete your gig. It would be wrongful if it was otherwise. Anyway, since that gig has no sales, it has no reviews. I would suggest you delete that one (buyers can see it has no sales) and create another one and maybe provide some other skills through it.

It's very nice that you have that much success with your other gig.

Cheers.

Thank you for the clarification! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1