Gig impressions

vernicafrancesc

Question

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, vernicafrancesc said:

Hello. 

I just checked my gig's impressions and I got 400 impressions last night but today they dropped to 0. All my gigs have 0 impressions today. 

Any idea about what's happening?

Thank you!

Hello too

It looks like that your gigs are still under-effect of 1.7* and 1* reviews which you received 4 months ago. With those two public reviews, buyers might have given you negative private reviews. That means your gigs seems to be pushed back in the search results or might be removed from the search results temporarily. BSR and Performance scores have also been dropped. Usually it takes (3-6 months) to get recovered from the effect of those reviews. Meanwhile, try to deliver quality services and make your buyers happy via your quality work.

• Like 18

7 hours ago, vernicafrancesc said:

Hello. 

I just checked my gig's impressions and I got 400 impressions last night but today they dropped to 0. All my gigs have 0 impressions today. 

Any idea about what's happening?

Thank you!

This is part of fiverr algorithms. This can take up to 6 months to recover. 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

It looks like that your gigs are still under-effect of 1.7* and 1* reviews which you received 4 months ago. With those two public reviews, buyers might have given you negative private reviews. That means your gigs seems to be pushed back in the search results or might be removed from the search results temporarily. BSR and Performance scores have also been dropped. Usually it takes (3-6 months) to get recovered from the effect of those reviews. Meanwhile, try to deliver quality services and make your buyers happy via your quality work.

I think. my same problems. have a 2-month but not recover

• Like 12