My Fiverr Gigs – Seeking Improvements

navid_zafar

7 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

I'm Navid, a full-time freelance Accountant and Bookkeeper from Lahore, Pakistan, serving clients in the United States and worldwide.

Your feedback on gig descriptions, pricing, or any suggestions to enhance my services would be invaluable.

https://www.fiverr.com/navid_zafar?up_rollout=true

Thank you!

Hello too

Simply change the yellow background of your gig images to the other color. It's too distracting and not pleasing to the eye. Work on it.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

16 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

Simply change the yellow background of your gig images to the other color. It's too distracting and not pleasing to the eye. Work on it.

11 hours ago, rumonmrb said:

Yes, so distracting Gig background color. Try to use blue color. As it convey trust and pleasent to eye.

Thank you "smartdezigns" and "rumonmrb" for your input.

I don't particularly like the yellow color. It isn't visually pleasing when viewing all the Gigs on one page (Profile Page). However, don't you think it's more noticeable when a client is looking at a page with 48 gigs altogether?

Gig Color-1.png

Gig Color-2.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

Thank you "smartdezigns" and "rumonmrb" for your input.

I don't particularly like the yellow color. It isn't visually pleasing when viewing all the Gigs on one page (Profile Page). However, don't you think it's more noticeable when a client is looking at a page with 48 gigs altogether?

Gig Color-1.png

Gig Color-2.png

No. Kinda distracting it is. It's up to you if you don't want to change it but I gave you my opinion

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, navid_zafar said:

Bees and wasps also use the color yellow to get others to notice them (so they can stay away).

If you don't like the color yellow, and the other two users who responded to your post don't like your use of the color yellow color, how do you think your buyers will feel? Most likely buyers will notice your gigs, but they probably won't want to click on them. Buyers remember how they feel when they see your gig, so if your design elicits negative emotions, that's what they will remember.

Remember - you aren't just trying to get noticed, you're trying to attract buyers and convince them to buy your services. Follow the suggestions of @smartdezigns and @rumonmrb to make your gig thumbnails more pleasant and appealing to your buyers so that they have positive emotions when they see your gig. Find other ways to encourage user engagement with your gigs, such as having gig videos with strong call to actions, and better images (such as images explaining how you will help your buyers instead of certifications that you've earned). Make your gigs more about your buyers and how you can help them, instead of you and the certifications you've earned.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

16 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Bees and wasps also use the color yellow to get others to notice them (so they can stay away).

If you don't like the color yellow, and the other two users who responded to your post don't like your use of the color yellow color, how do you think your buyers will feel? Most likely buyers will notice your gigs, but they probably won't want to click on them. Buyers remember how they feel when they see your gig, so if your design elicits negative emotions, that's what they will remember.

Remember - you aren't just trying to get noticed, you're trying to attract buyers and convince them to buy your services. Follow the suggestions of @smartdezigns and @rumonmrb to make your gig thumbnails more pleasant and appealing to your buyers so that they have positive emotions when they see your gig. Find other ways to encourage user engagement with your gigs, such as having gig videos with strong call to actions, and better images (such as images explaining how you will help your buyers instead of certifications that you've earned). Make your gigs more about your buyers and how you can help them, instead of you and the certifications you've earned.

I genuinely appreciate your thoughtful feedback. Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly review my gigs and share such valuable insights. Your input is highly valuable to me.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, rumonmrb said:

Also, there is no clear text hierarchy. Which text do I have to see first? 

1- The text at the top represents my broader category of work.
2- The text between the logos corresponds to the software I use to provide services.
3- The bottom lines detail the specific services that I offer.

• Like 5