Level 2 account de ranked and All gigs are not appearing in searches

kashifmurtza

Question

Hi,

I hope you all are doing well.

I really need your kind help and suggestions regarding the following situation.

I am a level 2 seller and even completed the top-rated seller requirements. Till the end of last month, my account was going very well and I was earning more than $2K-3K per month but suddenly my Fiverr Account has been deranked and all my gigs were not available to find in any filter search. I already talked with Fiverr Support but they asked your gigs are active and available in searches. They said that they are unable to tell the exact locations of the gigs where they is available.

Regards

Murtza

• Like 8

7 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, kashifmurtza said:

Hi,

I hope you all are doing well.

I really need your kind help and suggestions regarding the following situation.

I am a level 2 seller and even completed the top-rated seller requirements. Till the end of last month, my account was going very well and I was earning more than $2K-3K per month but suddenly my Fiverr Account has been deranked and all my gigs were not available to find in any filter search. I already talked with Fiverr Support but they asked your gigs are active and available in searches. They said that they are unable to tell the exact locations of the gigs where they is available.

Regards

Murtza

Simple Reason/Answer: ⬇️

kashif.PNG.c7d1749ad1d72125a7a85831b69b93ea.PNG

You got other 2 reviews i.e. 3.7* and 4,3* within 4 months as well. Those buyer might have given you negative private reviews this is why your sales have been badly affected and your gigs have been pushed back in the search results. Because of these reviews, your performance and BSR scores have also been dropped. It will take some time i.e. 3 - 6 months to get recovered from those reviews. Meanwhile, try to improve your services and deliver quality work to make your buyers happy.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

I think this couldn't be the reason because I know many sellers have negative reviews even sellers overall rating less than me but their profiles are appearing in searches even on the first page. Negative feedback is a  normal thing in every business not only in Fiverr. If I was performing badly then my profile factors like rating, and OCR should also be declined. Fiverr is allowed to keep a 4.2 rating, 90% OCR, RR and On-time Delivery, if my score badly then this score must be decreased but they are upto the mark.

My profile is not available in searches even on the last page. I agreed if my score declined then gigs at least should be reflected on the last page or anywhere.

Buyers are happy only when we do work free of cost. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, kashifmurtza said:

I think this couldn't be the reason because I know many sellers have negative reviews even sellers overall rating less than me but their profiles are appearing in searches even on the first page. Negative feedback is a  normal thing in every business not only in Fiverr. If I was performing badly then my profile factors like rating, and OCR should also be declined. Fiverr is allowed to keep a 4.2 rating, 90% OCR, RR and On-time Delivery, if my score badly then this score must be decreased but they are upto the mark.

My profile is not available in searches even on the last page. I agreed if my score declined then gigs at least should be reflected on the last page or anywhere.

There are additional metrics too which I think you don't know about it like BSR etc.? Anyway, I have given you my opinions. If you are not getting my points or don't want to accept the fact then it's totally up to you! 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, kashifmurtza said:

Just letting you know, that I am facing the same problem now, It's been two months that my gigs have been down on the searches, some said that you have to wait 3-6 months, I'll attach my gigs for you, and you can see, I have good reviews too.https://www.fiverr.com/s/Wgmej5

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, theplaguelab said:

Just letting you know, that I am facing the same problem now, It's been two months that my gigs have been down on the searches, some said that you have to wait 3-6 months, I'll attach my gigs for you, and you can see, I have good reviews too.https://www.fiverr.com/s/Wgmej5

some said that you have to wait 3-6 months: Were you referring to me?

If you have received good reviews (public) then it does not mean that you have received positive private reviews too.

Within 4 months, you have received one 3.7* and one 4.3* reviews. These are the reasons that your gigs have been pushed back in the search results while other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you.  According to one of the buyer's review, your work was not good enough so you need to work on improving your services. You are in the same boat like OP's. If you'd improve your gig galleries then it might be good for your gigs.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1