How to improve my gig impression and clicks & other requirments?

shafin901

2 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

One way of doing so is to improve your gig image.

2 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

One way of doing so is to improve your gig image.

Thanks for your suggestions, advice, and helpful mindset. Of course, I will do that to my gig improvement and Gig Image quality and Perfectness as well.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rakibzkhan said:

and try to stay online as much as possible. 

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.18722fba8bd5b1000ca4d172d6ec585e.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.6182fea7ca1504126840d538c8ada8f3.png

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, rakibzkhan said:

Thanks for sharing the information. 

You haven't sold anything since creating your account. You should have known for a long time that staying online doesn't help at all.

Don't give this advice to other sellers. It is confirmed by 2 Fiverr Staff members that staying online is not helpful.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

You haven't sold anything since creating your account. You should have known for a long time that staying online doesn't help at all.

Don't give this advice to other sellers. It is confirmed by 2 Fiverr Staff members that staying online is not helpful.

Thanks for your valuable time and information.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, faith_advertise said:

To improve your gig impressions and clicks on Fiverr:

1. Optimize Your Gig: Use relevant keywords, an attractive title, and a clear description to make your gig stand out.

2. High-Quality Images: Use professional images that showcase your work or service.

3. Pricing: Set competitive prices based on your skills and experience.

4. Promote on Social Media: Share your gig on social platforms to reach a broader audience.

5. Deliver Quality Work: Satisfy clients to receive positive reviews and improve your gig's reputation.

6. Stay Active: Respond promptly to messages and engage with potential clients.

7. Online Portfolio: Showcase your work and skills on a personal website or portfolio.

8. SEO: Understand search engine optimization to increase your gig's visibility.

9. Offer Special Deals: Provide limited-time promotions or discounts to attract clients.

10. Continuous Improvement: Update your gig to reflect your evolving skills and expertise.

Thanks for your valuable time, suggestions, and Information. I'm really grateful to your pin points Suggestions.

• Like 4