I cannot even find my gig

dimitarargirov

Question

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, dimitarargirov said:

Hi,

recently I made my first gig - guest posting/link building on my own website. The problem is even cannot find my gig with any search option, and the gig is active! Any idea, what can be the problem?

It's under review for Fiverr don't worry,, go here and see if your gig is not active > You click Contact support and tel here processing need complete and share here your gig impression screenshot.Then 12 hour maybe active your gig and show search result

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, web_code_it said:

It's under review for Fiverr don't worry,, go here and see if your gig is not active > You click Contact support and tel here processing need complete and share here your gig impression screenshot.Then 12 hour maybe active your gig and show search result

As I wrote, the gig is active, not under review! I can share it, but cannot even find myself with @username... it is very strange

• Like 11

4 hours ago, dimitarargirov said:

Hi,

recently I made my first gig - guest posting/link building on my own website. The problem is even cannot find my gig with any search option, and the gig is active! Any idea, what can be the problem?

What keyword did you use in search?

I see only a gig on your profile. And if I search your title I find it.

• Like 9