What’s around the time it takes to get your first order (average)

elizabuilds

What’s around the time it takes to get your first order (average)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What’s around the time it takes to get your first order (average)

• 1 week
    • 1 month
    • 3 months
    • 6 months
    • 1 year
    • More than a year

Question

14 answers to this question

As everyone's replying, it depends. My case I provide digital services about task automation / data analysis / data processing given my tech background. It took me between 2 to 3 months to get my first order. If you are starting, make sure you are doing things the proper way and follow the recurring advices from many experienced people here in the forum: proper keyword selection for your gigs, proper titles, proper and clear descriptions, reasonable gig prices, good quality images or videos, etc. Most important thing, in my view, is not losing hope if you are still not getting your 1st order, many times it is a matter of patience.

It is just my humble opinion, I have a long waaaaay to learn myself as well.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

On 10/18/2023 at 10:19 AM, katakatica said:

I don't think there's a real average since there are a lot of people who never end up getting (any) orders. I think i got my first order a week or so in, but I'm not sure how normal that is, especially now with the site being VERY busy. 

I’m bit new but I’m raring to sell. My myth making I believe makes me stand out from the other fiction sellers. I bet there’s expertise that you’ve refined then in your work? Its weird that if the site is busier then being SEEN gets even tougher…I’m interested to know how much momentum it took from 1st sale to they 8th sale?

Best regards, IJMythMaker

• Like 8
  • Up 2