As a seller urgent help needed

omersalam

Question

Hi everyone. Today I just reached level one seller. Maintaining 4.9 Star rating. I complete all orders as soon as buyer buys.

Basically i have to get my Crypto clients on zoom meeting and I setup there bot live. And teach them strategies etc as per requirements.

All clients were satisfied but suddenly account got into review and all gigs removed

Any suggestions how to recover the account along with ranked gigs?? It took 1 year of efforts to rank on first page 🤧

• Like 6
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, omersalam said:

I complete all orders as soon as buyer buys.

What?

16 minutes ago, omersalam said:

All clients were satisfied but suddenly account got into review and all gigs removed

Did you get a message/email about why your account is being reviewed? It'd be easier for us to help you if you shared what it said.

Also, did you use the built-in Zoom feature here on Fiverr? If not, did you clear that with Fiverr first?

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, vibronx said:

What?

Did you get a message/email about why your account is being reviewed? It'd be easier for us to help you if you shared what it said.

Also, did you use the built-in Zoom feature here on Fiverr? If not, did you clear that with Fiverr first?

Basically I provide my personal bot which is already ready. And after setting it up on the Fiverr zoom meeting option I teach the client about bot and whatever else they purchase. 

On email it just says I violated fiver tos etc and this is warning and account under review ☹️

• Like 5

Thanks. It's difficult to figure out what might have triggered your account review since I can't see your gigs. I thought at first it might be because trading bots are prohibited. The Community Standards do include a line about sellers not being allowed to provide trading indicators, etc., but Fiverr has a "Trading Bot Development" category, so that wouldn't really make sense. 

I think for now you'll have to wait for them to finish the review or contact Fiverr via support@fiverr.com 

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 7