Graphic for streamers

vidushi_art

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! I genuinely appreciate your kind words about my gig. Your point about unlimited revisions is well taken, and I completely agree that it's important to strike a balance between offering value to genuine buyers and protecting against potential misuse. I'll certainly consider adjusting that aspect of my gig.

If you have any more insights or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share them. Your advice is valuable, and I'm always looking to improve and provide the best service to my customers. Cheers!

Edited by vidushi_art
  • Like 3

On 10/13/2023 at 12:45 PM, milos_siena said:

Your gig is nice, with very good English, and attractive video/photos.

Don't offer unlimited revisions, it might give some comfort to buyers, but it will attract scammers.

Cheers

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! I genuinely appreciate your kind words about my gig. Your point about unlimited revisions is well taken, and I completely agree that it's important to strike a balance between offering value to genuine buyers and protecting against potential misuse. I'll certainly consider adjusting that aspect of my gig.

If you have any more insights or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share them. Your advice is valuable, and I'm always looking to improve and provide the best service to my customers. Cheers!

• Like 3