I have restarted my Freelancer journey post 6 Years, Can someone suggest what I need to do to get Orders Please ?

maclipi

Question

I am not getting orders, not even a single a order these days, I am opening website daily more over I have created multiple gigs so that my portfolio can be little rich but I am not getting any single order can someone please suggest what should I change to get the orders and get started . 

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, maclipi said:

I am not getting orders, not even a single a order these days, I am opening website daily more over I have created multiple gigs so that my portfolio can be little rich but I am not getting any single order can someone please suggest what should I change to get the orders and get started . 

• I am sorry, with the poor gig galleries, no buyer is gonna take interest in your gigs.. If you really have 3 years of experience then why have not you added some of your previous work in gig galleries? 
  • It's time to start optimizing your gigs i.e. improve gig galleries, gig descriptions, tags etc.
  • Do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche
  • Read the following topic as well but ignore content on Buyer Requests: 
  • Like 7