How to increase my gig impression?

marufon21

2 hours ago, marufon21 said:

I don't understand what's going on with my gig.
what should I do?
need expert's suggestion. 
Please help me to get out of this problem, no impression, no click, no order 

image.png.17984591e8c3db6fdc5e69cf50877d27.png

I was faced this Situtations  Last 3 Month Ago. This Is harmful situtions for every seller . You need More Research your Gig nishse . You reachout your Target aduience. You Can go Anyway. Now I am telling How Can I OverCome  this Situions.

Firsty .

I was Changing My Gig Descriiption  And Images with Seo Freinedly . 
I am Trying to 24 hours Out 12 Hours Active without Auto refressh . This SItuion Helping my Sister. 
I am reaching out  Target  Audience . 
I am Ruuing paid Social media ads . 
You have To create engagement content For Target audience 
After Completing  5+ project In One Month . My Gig Impressin  Daily Increase , always . minium 3 Gigs Share Daily 3 TImes  with Targetget  Key Word.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, abddullah_jisan said:

SEO-friendly gig and gig marketing this combination will help you to increase your impressions. Best of luck for your first order❤️❤️🚀

Thank you so much for your suggestion ... trying my level best 

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, dipmagura said:

I was faced this Situtations  Last 3 Month Ago. This Is harmful situtions for every seller . You need More Research your Gig nishse . You reachout your Target aduience. You Can go Anyway. Now I am telling How Can I OverCome  this Situions.

Firsty .

I am Trying to 24 hours Out 12 Hours Active without Auto refressh . This SItuion Helping my Sister. 
After Completing  5+ project In One Month . My Gig Impressin  Daily Increase , always . minium 3 Gigs Share Daily 3 TImes  with Targetget  Key Word.

wow that is so impressive and helpful information for me, I'm going to apply all the points you shared with me. Thanks a lot

• Like 10

On 10/7/2023 at 4:29 PM, dipmagura said:

Firsty .

Which Social Media Ads are you using?

• Like 6