Sending delivery through message

alnoorgraphics_

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi, your question is not quite clear. A client can only complete an order when you deliver. So I'm not sure how the client accepted the order by mistake. If you were able to deliver the order, but the client didn't look through before completing it, then yes you can deliver via the inbox. And no, this shouldn't have any impact on your gig ranking. But it's important that you reach out to the client early enough so they don't send a support message. 

Also, make sure you do not deliver empty works. If you do that, you risk being penalised, when the client reports to the support team. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, alnoorgraphics_ said:

If the buyer completes order by mistake, can i send drafts and deliveries directly through messages?

Moreover also guide, is this delivery will have a de-ranking / other effect?

Thank you in advance 

You can deliver the complete work via Inbox. No worries..

No effect on ranking.. It's okay. Proceed with it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

Can we keep a friendly communication with the buyer ON FIVERR even after the order has been delivered. 

Moreover, can we deliver the order again after 1-2 weeks of the order completion through Fiverr messages if we realize that there was a mistake in the delivery.

Just want information because I am new.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, alnoorgraphics_ said:

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

Can we keep a friendly communication with the buyer ON FIVERR even after the order has been delivered. 

Moreover, can we deliver the order again after 1-2 weeks of the order completion through Fiverr messages if we realize that there was a mistake in the delivery.

Just want information because I am new.

Yes you can keep friendly communication it will help you to get more orders in the future.

And after delivery, client want a few small changes you have to do it because it is very profitable in future 🙂

• Like 4