Will Fiverr Ban my account if I share a document that mentions the words Facebook, Instagram, or Similar words in it?

hamzaali2102

Question

One of my clients has given me an order on Fiverr. I will be sharing a Google Doc link with the client on the Fiverr Order page. The document contains words like Facebook, Instagram, Monetization, messages, and words of similar nature. But no personal contact information has been written on that page and the purpose of these words is not to contact the buyer directly but they are needed in the content so that is why they have been mentioned in the file.

Please let me know if it's safe to share such a doc on Fiverr. I fear that when Fiverr scans the Google Doc file, its bots may assume that I am trying to share my personal information or want to discuss something outside of Fiverr and may ban my account.

Please guide me about it. 

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

The Fiverr algorithm sometimes acts silly but it is not so silly that it will warn you for using certain specific words. There is no problem in using any word as long as your intention is not wrong.

Thanks for Clarifying. Actually, I've recently started getting some orders and my profile is in the initial stages. So wanted to confirm it. 

• Like 3