Why have I not gotten any orders yet on Fiverr?

zoubajwa

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm a passionate freelancer who recently joined the Fiverr platform, eager to make my mark and provide top-notch services to clients worldwide. However, I have created five Gigs and I haven't received any orders yet. I believe that there's a wealth of knowledge and experience within this community that can help me overcome this challenge.

Thank you in advance for your time and generosity sharing your Fiverr expertise!

Warm regards,
Zou Bajwa

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, zoubajwa said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm a passionate freelancer who recently joined the Fiverr platform, eager to make my mark and provide top-notch services to clients worldwide. However, I have created five Gigs and I haven't received any orders yet. I believe that there's a wealth of knowledge and experience within this community that can help me overcome this challenge.

Thank you in advance for your time and generosity sharing your Fiverr expertise!

Warm regards,
Zou Bajwa

After reviewing your account I would say you have to target low competition keywords 🙂

• Like 7

3 hours ago, atulcodex said:

After reviewing your account I would say you have to target low competition keywords 🙂

I already have tried my best to target low-competition keywords and get Impressions daily.

Edited by zoubajwa
  • Like 6
  • Up 1