gig impressions and clicks are going down

badhon112

On 9/11/2023 at 4:51 PM, nedahmd said:

Genius point! I considered the idea once but it seemed weird at first because buyers are looking for a reasonable price at least in my career on Fiverr. I have seen this habit from many clients (they preferred to buy from another colleague who set a much cheaper price for his services). I was in doubt whether I should increase the price or not. Maybe I should experiment with it. 

Right. I believe that clicks and impressions are the ways to reach the gigs to many buyers. It will just create a chance of an order.  Till and until the clicks are not converted into an order, it isn't worth it. The gig profile, descriptions, orders, good reviews, and other pieces of stuff that a buyer can see when he/she is visiting the profile are more important. Buyers can not see the clicks and impressions of the gigs. As a seller, I mostly think from the buyer's perspective. Fiverr or any company even as a seller like us, everyone wants to earn more money. But, as a buyer, he/she will always choose to spend less money on his/her tasks. Will the buyers place an unnecessary high-price order for us? The answer is no. 

So, in conclusion,

• Orders and good reviews are the most important because they certify your skills that attract other buyers
  • Buyers do not want to spend unnecessary money on their tasks
  • We do hard work to make our clients satisfied with the output
  • A good and reasonable price is very important
  • Like 4