My First Order!

12 hours ago, shahidfreelanc said:

Hi There,

I am very happy to inform that, yesterday I delivered my first order.

The buyer then happily gave me 5 star reviews and tips.

After that he gave me second order. I am very happy for that. 

Thanks.

Congratulations 🎉 🎉 continue 

• Like 13

On 9/2/2023 at 4:22 PM, shahidfreelanc said:

Hi There,

I am very happy to inform that, yesterday I delivered my first order.

The buyer then happily gave me 5 star reviews and tips.

After that he gave me second order. I am very happy for that. 

Thanks.

Congratulations👍 Keep up the great work

How many days did you wait to get your first order...

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where do I start...

It is not necessary to always search for the tags and descriptions, it can help you to create your gig tags and descriptions all the time whether you are new or not but producing skills in yourself is the most important part of this field

What?

Remain online on Fiverr to attract the buyer

It's been confirmed by Fiverr staff several times that this does not help. All that will happen is the people that do message you will assume you're active, and get frustrated when you don't respond. Good way to tank your response rate and irritate potential customers.

Copy top-ranked gigs

Do not do this. If your English isn't good enough to write a suitable gig description, work on improving your English instead of copying someone else's work. Why do you think plagiarism is okay?

image.png.8424855c555d2b992a73bed0ded2f212.png

You aren't fluent in English. Why are you lying on your profile? This entire post is just weird.

Collected from LinkedIn by Hafiz Basit Ali

Ah, there it is. This entire post has just been copied from somebody else.

For context, this guy's job is to give tips on how to be a freelancer on Fiverr whilst not actually being a Fiverr seller himself. Why anyone would listen to this guy is beyond me - he clearly has no idea what he's talking about. I recall a few years ago someone mentioning a "fiverr guru" that gave them tips, and everyone was wondering who those gurus were because the advice was all incorrect. Hafiz appears to be one of them.

@shahidfreelanc If you want actual advice given by people that use the site instead of just pretending they use the site, search the forum. I suggest you start here and sort by most viewed: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/16-tips-for-sellers/

Edited by mhallvo
Fixing formatting issues due to dark mode.
  • Like 29
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1