gig

limacyberexpert

Question

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, usama_profesion said:

YES SOCIAL MEDIA IS VERY GOOD FOR GIG RANK  ..

No.

If you sell enough and all your buyers are happy, then your gigs get ranked.

Here is the proof. This is what I see after a search on the first page. I have marked my gigs.

I am not using social media gig marketing and I don’t use promoted gigs.

Even my gigs that barely sell are on the first page. Why? Because Fiverr knows that they can earn money from me.

Web capture_29-8-2023_0321_www.fiverr.com.jpeg

• Like 21
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, limacyberexpert said:

Is social media gig marketing good for rank?

Your gigs have already zero portfolio shown in gig gallery then how do you expect your buyers to place their orders? They have no idea that what are you capable of or what not. So it is better to work on your gigs first i.e. improve gig gallery.

If your gigs have an ability to grab buyers attention then there is no need of any promoting medium i.e. social media marketing or any other medium. Even I don't use any promoting medium for myself because my gigs have an ability to attract buyers attention.

• Like 16
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

If your gigs have an ability to grab buyers attention then there is no need of any promoting medium i.e. social media marketing or any other medium. Even I don't use any promoting medium for myself because my gigs have an ability to attract buyers attention.

Indeed. 

For the newbies..... all this information can be easily found on the forum. Just make some effort and start reading.

• Like 15
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed. 

For the newbies..... all this information can be easily found on the forum. Just make some effort and start reading.

They are just lazy people and they usually prefer to roam here and there by asking the same questions. But I know that they will never implement any tips suggested by experienced sellers or us. After few days/months, they will come back again with the same question 😑

• Like 16

Just now, filipdevaere said:

That is why I always answer with small texts. I point out the facts to them and they have to do the rest themselves.

Sometimes I feel like that I should bash them in a rude way but cannot do that.

We always point out their mistakes, guide them, correct their mistakes etc.. but in return, they never listen to us!

They do nothing even we guide them properly and still come back with the same question which is kind of frustrating for me. 

• Like 14

8 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Here is the proof. This is what I see after a search on the first page. I have marked my gigs.

I am not using social media gig marketing and I don’t use promoted gigs

I just checked my gigs' placement too. I have 5 of my 12 gigs on the first page of search and have never used social media to promote them. 

Screenshot2023-08-28at5_57_35PM.thumb.png.ccef3fafa501034b6d88dae36a06de4c.pngScreenshot2023-08-28at5_57_44PM.thumb.png.0fd014401a082a9c53f6e2d4f8a984a6.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1