what is the main key to rank my fiverr gig ?

tamanna610

Always be fast to respond, talk accurate English and be polite. I'm not the best in the world in video editing, but I made me sell my work for higher prices which was greatly affected by my communication skills. Always deliver quality products and be nice to each and every customer, and I'm sure you'll get amazing results. Communication is a secret magic weapon to boost your sales and earn very nice reviews. Ranking is mainly based on what customer says about you in their published review as well as the secret hidden feedback. Hence, if you are being real nice to them, they won't think twice to give you a nice feedback in return!!

• Like 4

The main key to rank your Fiverr gig is optimizing it for relevant keywords. Craft a clear and compelling title, write a detailed and informative description, and choose accurate tags. High-quality images and a well-structured portfolio also contribute. Engaging in positive interactions with buyers, maintaining a high completion rate, and receiving positive reviews further boost your gig's ranking. Consistency, quality, and responsiveness are vital for attracting attention and improving your position in Fiverr's search results.

• Like 2