Getting ordere

asaddc

Question

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, asaddc said:

Pls I heard that staying online 24/7 on Fiverr can't do any good to your gig stats....

Is it true??🥺

Yes. It's true that staying online for 24/7 does not help you with anything else. It's useless to stay online all the time.

Just get online whenever you receive a notification, buyer's message, order or whenever you need to work on your gigs. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

19 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Yes. It's true that staying online for 24/7 does not help you with anything else. It's useless to stay online all the time.

Just get online whenever you receive a notification, buyer's message, order or whenever you need to work on your gigs. 

But it's also there that if u don't stay online.... Your impression and click will fall drastically 

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, asaddc said:

But it's also there that if u don't stay online.... Your impression and click will fall drastically 

Clicks and impressions are actually associated with your gigs that how is it performing in search results and how is it good enough for buyers to click on and impress them. It's not associated with being online, That's totally wrong. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Clicks and impressions are actually associated with your gigs that how is it performing in search results and how is it good enough for buyers to click on and impress them. It's not associated with being online, That's totally wrong. 

Huu😟

Well.... Thanks for this.... I just edit my gig title maybe that's why the click hasn't increase yet🤔

• Like 7

On 8/21/2023 at 3:27 PM, asaddc said:

Pls I heard that staying online 24/7 on Fiverr can't do any good to your gig stats....

Is it true??🥺

Absolutely staying online can't do any thing to your gig status, just spend time to improve your gig

• Like 4