How can I add a portfolio to my gig?

steve_ade1707

Question

9 answers to this question

You can't add a portfolio on your gig. when you will deliver your order then you must need add your work sample. so then your buyer will approved your order. so buyer will get the option he want approved your order with your work sample or without your work sample. if your client approved your order with your work sample then your  work sample(portfolio) will add your gig. that's it.

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

Yea that’s true in 3D animation gigs, vtuber model and others, some people steal works for gigs when they are new sellers .....they are much on vtuber model gigs I know that. But what I notice is that some added It in a way to tell other vtubers that they can create a model more beautiful and can make them popular just as the already famous ones.

• Like 7

On 8/19/2023 at 6:47 PM, steve_ade1707 said:

I don’t know how to add a portfolio to my gig can someone please help with steps without skipping anything, I will be grateful. Thanks in advance 🙂

Are you talking about portfolio examples of gig, or profile portfolio, that's a new feature and only limited to some freelancers.

• Like 6

You can add your portfolio link in your gig description. 

Reminder. Fiverr does not allow users to share personal contact details in their profile or Gig description. 

Fiverr allowed link list:

• ammyy.com.
  • blogspot.com.
  • flickr.com.
  • mixcloud.com.
  • reverbnation.com.
  • soundcloud.com.
  • spotify.com.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1