Can I create different categories gigs on 1 account?

jakiya7

Question

Hi

I am a data entry operator, In my profile I offer all data entry services and all the gigs are on data entry category, Recently I have learned graphic design, and now I also want to offer graphic design services besides data entry. Will it be any problem if I create graphic design gigs besides data entry gigs? Will it be any problem if I create different categories of gigs in 1 profile?

• Like 16

4 answers to this question

As a seller on Fiverr, you can surely offer several types of gigs on the same profile. It is allowed to add graphic design gigs to your data-entering services. To effectively manage customer expectations, make sure your talents match the services you provide and that the scope of each gig is well-defined. Maintain a professional and consistent brand across all of your offerings.

Edited by gq_creatives
  • Like 16

5 minutes ago, gq_creatives said:

As a seller on Fiverr, you can surely offer several types of gigs on the same profile. It is allowed to add graphic design gigs to your data-entering services. To effectively manage customer expectations, make sure your talents match the services you provide and that the scope of each gig is well-defined. Maintain a professional and consistent brand across all of your offerings.

Okay, Thank you so much 

• Like 13