I am fiverr member since 2022 but no orders

red_s_tudio

I am fiverr member since 2022. I am online most of the time. I can give the best service to the customer but the orders are not coming. If there is anyone who can help, I have work done in my gig. Please help.

Thank You!!!

https://www.fiverr.com/red_s_tudio/design-a-modern-minimalist-logo-for-your-brand

design a modern professional logos.jpg

Show case-1.jpg

Edited by red_s_tudio
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, red_s_tudio said:

I am fiverr member since 2022. I am online most of the time. I can give the best service to the customer but the orders are not coming. If there is anyone who can help, I have work done in my gig. Please help.

There are 204,511 services available in Logo Design so definitely competition is tooooo tough. Optimize your gigs further in such a way that it grabs buyer's attention. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2023 at 3:48 AM, smartdezigns said:

There are 204,511 services available in Logo Design so definitely competition is tooooo tough. Optimize your gigs further in such a way that it grabs buyer's attention. 

On 8/5/2023 at 5:35 AM, chris_ld said:

Take inspiration from Top rated gig in your category and try to use low competition keywords

On 8/5/2023 at 3:02 AM, atulcodex said:

make gig for sub niches like you are a logo designer then you can make "food logo gig, line art logo, fashion logo, etc" So that your gig can rank in low competition keywords. This is how you can rank on fiverr 🙂

thank you so much💗 

• Like 2