GIG approved problem ?

Guest limon_090101

Question

Guest limon_090101

I have registered as a newbie on fiver. Then published a gig on keyword research. I published the gig with skill test. I also checked the plagiarism of the description of the gig but then the gig was not approved. What can I do in this situation? Should I publish the gig by registering again or can the gig be published again from this ID? I am giving some screen shots. Please give me some suggestion what should I do !

Fiverr_1.jpg

Fiverr_2.jpg

Fiverr_3.jpg

2 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, limon_090101 said:

I have registered as a newbie on fiver. Then published a gig on keyword research. I published the gig with skill test. I also checked the plagiarism of the description of the gig but then the gig was not approved. What can I do in this situation? Should I publish the gig by registering again or can the gig be published again from this ID? I am giving some screen shots. Please give me some suggestion what should I do !

We have already guided and told you that your account has been disapproved as a Seller so you cannot do anything now. Kindly check your other thread again. And try to read the mail sent by Fiverr again and also try to understand English language 🙏

• Like 11
  • Up 1