A question about response time.

coreyhindley199

Question

Hi, 

I started a Fivver gig in March. I recently had some sudden health problems and scares, and I didn't go offline. I had an order request that was a week old and I accidentally clicked on the message. My response time is now one week, I am concerned that people will not click my gig due to this. I have just set up a new gig because my previous gig was the wrong one. Is a one week response time very bad, and if so, how do I fix it?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, calieyseo said:

consider using the "out of office" feature on Fiverr to pause new orders until you're ready to handle them again.

Thank You. I did not know about this feature, so that is very helpful. I am hoping the one week response time does not have a negative impact on orders.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, coreyhindley199 said:

Hi, 

I started a Fivver gig in March. I recently had some sudden health problems and scares, and I didn't go offline. I had an order request that was a week old and I accidentally clicked on the message. My response time is now one week, I am concerned that people will not click my gig due to this. I have just set up a new gig because my previous gig was the wrong one. Is a one week response time very bad, and if so, how do I fix it?

Hi there! Don't worry about it, it will eventually decrease when you receive future orders & respond in time. Just keep your aim high & I'm pretty sure you can achieve it 👍

• Like 10
  • Up 1