Getting impressions but no clicks over 30 days

m_hasnainelahi_

I need some professional tips to make gig's thumbnail more attractive. If I am getting good impressions, it means that my tag and my gigs is visible to people browser. BUT less click, it means that My gig's thumbnail failed to make ppl click your gig. 

Can anyone give me tips how gig's thumbnail can be more attractive. I have attached my Gig thumbnail and statistics for the last 30 days.

My Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/m_hasnainelahi_/develop-your-flutter-app-for-both-android-and-ios

Thanks in advance ❤️ 

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 11.50.42 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 11.55.37 AM.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, m_hasnainelahi_ said:

I need some professional tips to make gig's thumbnail more attractive. If I am getting good impressions, it means that my tag and my gigs is visible to people browser. BUT less click, it means that My gig's thumbnail failed to make ppl click your gig. 

Can anyone give me tips how gig's thumbnail can be more attractive. I have attached my Gig thumbnail and statistics for the last 30 days.

My Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/m_hasnainelahi_/develop-your-flutter-app-for-both-android-and-ios

Thanks in advance ❤️ 

There's too much going on in your thumbnail, so it looks crowded, messy, and difficult to read. Remember that most users will be on small screens and that your thumbnail is tiny in the search results. Try cleaning it up with less text and elements. Less is more. Having a professional gig video made that can explain more about the benefits of your service will also increase engagement and clicks (but it has to be a good and professionally made video, no AI voice-over and ugly drawings). Also, try to focus more on the actual benefit the buyer gets when ordering from you and less on specs. Maybe I'm a non-technical guy who just want a beautifully designed app for my business. I don't know what NOde, Restful, API, js, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Aws is. I just want a great app at a great value, made by someone who cares about my business! Sell the benefit. Not the product. 

Hope this helps! 🙂 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

There's too much going on in your thumbnail, so it looks crowded, messy, and difficult to read. Remember that most users will be on small screens and that your thumbnail is tiny in the search results. Try cleaning it up with less text and elements. Less is more. Having a professional gig video made that can explain more about the benefits of your service will also increase engagement and clicks (but it has to be a good and professionally made video, no AI voice-over and ugly drawings). Also, try to focus more on the actual benefit the buyer gets when ordering from you and less on specs. Maybe I'm a non-technical guy who just want a beautifully designed app for my business. I don't know what NOde, Restful, API, js, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Aws is. I just want a great app at a great value, made by someone who cares about my business! Sell the benefit. Not the product. 

Hope this helps! 🙂 

Thank you very much, Smashradio, Now I can see from that point of view. ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

12 hours ago, m_hasnainelahi_ said:

Thanks in advance ❤️ 

Work on your gig images it's very hard to read your gig image content.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2