How can I get my first order in this gig?

asif_designer20

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, amzvideopro said:

I am a video editor. Sometimes clients want to see my previous sample work to prove my experience, but sharing portfolio links on Fiverr is against Fiverr's rules. Fiverr is a trusted marketplace here it's best to follow Fiverr's rules.

Ok, thank you so much, But I want to know how process you apply to your client to prove your experience and show a sample. Please, I want to know...

• Like 4

On 9/30/2023 at 10:36 AM, asif_designer20 said:

Whatever description or client conversation, As I am a graphic designer. Many times the client wants to see my previous sample work to prove my experience, can I show him the link of my portfolio? Does it go outside the fiver's rules? Can I get into trouble?

See the inserted image. Use the mentioned websites only else it will be a violation of TOS.

ApprovedURLs.PNG.f422fa94a61d4340c0f0e814e80e9a1e.PNG

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011421218-Gig-policies 

Source: Fiverr Help Center >  Gigs >  Creating your Gig > Gig Policies 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 9/30/2023 at 11:50 AM, amzvideopro said:

Deliver some of your pre-made designs to your client's fiver inbox. A better way is to work according to your client's requirement first and then communicate well with your client to impress your client and see that your client will be able to understand.

Thank you so much 🙂

On 9/30/2023 at 12:07 PM, jibonroy1517 said:

Yes of course, but any personal contact information should not be added in portfolio website, it's out of fiverr rules.

Yes, sure..

On 9/30/2023 at 12:07 PM, smartdezigns said:

See the inserted image. Use the mentioned websites only else it will be a violation of TOS.

ApprovedURLs.PNG.f422fa94a61d4340c0f0e814e80e9a1e.PNG

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011421218-Gig-policies 

Source: Fiverr Help Center >  Gigs >  Creating your Gig > Gig Policies

Wow, amazing.. Thank you so much for good information....

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

How can we get 5-star rating and good review right now from client?

1) At this moment, I know that Fiverr change their review system. I think everyone know this. Now almost 70/60% seller get 4.5 up star rating not 5 star. Now how we get 5-star review and what's challenging come on?

2) Last one, I see many of seller get tips, but they do not get a review. Why client don't give review us? Though, we serve very good services. This story happens my last one order. Client give me tips but don't give me review. 

• Like 7
  • Up 3

All three things (ratings, reviews and the tip) are a function of the buyer's discretion. As sellers, we can only focus on positive communication, astute comprehension (of buyer's requirements) and delivering top-notch work. 😇 

How about we ACCEPT that we get the reviews and ratings we truly deserve - instead of pointing fingers or seeking ways to manipulate the system!! 🫠

• Like 13
  • Up 5