I got banned as a buyer

luiskatv

Question

For some incident in 2018 i got an account banned for some buyer that didn't like my work and claim that i was harassing her or something, then they blocked me account

now in 2023 i opened a new account just for buy and i asked to change my number from my banned account and the next 2 hours i had my account banned, i didn't sell anything, but i already pay more than 100$ in orders and they were on course, ¿Fiverr keeps all my money? because i was just buying, not selling and there are more than 100$ in orders because fiverr canceled all my orders.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

1 answer to this question

10 hours ago, luiskatv said:

For some incident in 2018 i got an account banned for some buyer that didn't like my work and claim that i was harassing her or something, then they blocked me account

now in 2023 i opened a new account just for buy and i asked to change my number from my banned account and the next 2 hours i had my account banned, i didn't sell anything, but i already pay more than 100$ in orders and they were on course, ¿Fiverr keeps all my money? because i was just buying, not selling and there are more than 100$ in orders because fiverr canceled all my orders.

if your ip was banned in past they are thinking that you are going around opened a new account to sell services, and they banned also the new account. You can contact Fiverr CS for more informations.

• Like 7