Fiverr projects

drswase1

Question

Hi everyone. Greeting. This is Dr. Shahzad Waseem from Pakistan. And I am a digital creator. 

May any one tell me how to create a PROJECT  on fiverr not GIG. To present the ready made work to buyers. Can I, as an individual create my project. 

Kind regards

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

Dear all I sm glad to join people around the work. I have 2 questions. How to create a PROJECT not a GIG. The project to present a ready made work for the fiverr. Can I make it individually?

My 2nd question is hiw to add skills to my profile. 

Please anyone help me. 

Kind regards 

• Like 6

Hi @drswase1 -

25 minutes ago, drswase1 said:

How to create a PROJECT not a GIG.

As a new seller, the only place that you can add projects (aka "portfolio" sample) is in your gig gallery - and I see that you have added PDFs showcasing your work.

Select sellers will be given access to the "My Portfolio" feature, which allows you to showcase up to 20 projects. You can learn more about this here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4413134063633-Using-My-Portfolio

Fiverr doesn't really have much information on what determines your eligibility to become one of the select sellers if you aren't a Rising Talent, Fiverr Business, Pro, or TRS seller. I've seen several Level 1  and Level 2 sellers with it. I got this feature when I was a Level 2 seller for 8 months. It just showed up on my profile one day.

25 minutes ago, drswase1 said:

hiw to add skills to my profile.

Visit your Profile in edit mode and scroll down until you see your skills section. You should be able to add in your skills there. I noticed your profile has the new look for writers, so your screen may look different from mine:

image.png.69e15a654e7662efe3c270071305f642.png

• Like 7