How can a new seller get a job?

rezafreelancer

Offer something unique: Try to find a niche that is not too crowded or saturated, and offer something that stands out from the rest. This will help you attract more attention and orders.

Offer surprising value: Don’t just offer the minimum for $5. Try to exceed your clients’ expectations and deliver more than they asked for. 

Offer upsells and extras: You can increase your revenue by offering additional services or features that complement your main gig. 

Solicit excellent feedback: You can also ask them to share their experience on social media or other platforms to spread the word about your gig.

Offer a guarantee: One way to build trust and credibility with your clients is to offer a guarantee or a refund policy. This shows that you are confident in your work and willing to make things right if they are not satisfied.

Keep your title short: Your gig title is the first thing that potential clients see when they browse Fiverr. Make sure it is clear, concise, and catchy. Use keywords that describe your service and match what people are searching for.

I hope these tips will help you succeed on Fiverr. Good luck! 😊

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rezafreelancer said:

Offer something unique: Try to find a niche that is not too crowded or saturated, and offer something that stands out from the rest. This will help you attract more attention and orders.

Offer surprising value: Don’t just offer the minimum for $5. Try to exceed your clients’ expectations and deliver more than they asked for. 

Offer upsells and extras: You can increase your revenue by offering additional services or features that complement your main gig. 

Solicit excellent feedback: You can also ask them to share their experience on social media or other platforms to spread the word about your gig.

Offer a guarantee: One way to build trust and credibility with your clients is to offer a guarantee or a refund policy. This shows that you are confident in your work and willing to make things right if they are not satisfied.

Keep your title short: Your gig title is the first thing that potential clients see when they browse Fiverr. Make sure it is clear, concise, and catchy. Use keywords that describe your service and match what people are searching for.

I hope these tips will help you succeed on Fiverr. Good luck! 😊

Have you implemented these tips for your own gigs? 

I don't think so because since July 2020, you have received 3 reviews and your last delivery was 2 years ago 😕😕

So, Kindly avoid guiding anyone else as you are not in position to do it. Work on your gigs first so that you can get orders 🙏

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

44 minutes ago, rezafreelancer said:

I am not working on my account for last two years.  I am working again and I have an order in progress in just  7 days.  Check out my gig... Check out Now.

Then get an experience first before suggesting tips to others. If you have been not working on Fiverr since 2 years then do you think that you are in position to guide people?

Do not guide next time unless you have any experience 🤦🏻‍♀️🙏

• Up 6
  • Thanks 1