How to use Fiverr referral credit to buy on Fiverr

etsyshopify_pro

Question

Hello everyone! I have earned some referral bonuses for referring people to Fiverr, I later got to know that I cannot withdraw the credit, and I have no issue with that, but the issue is that I am trying to purchase a course on Fiverr Learn with the bonus but I am not seeing a chance or option to pay with my Fiverr Credit. Am I getting it wrong? or What should I do?

• Like 13

1 answer to this question

On 7/7/2023 at 6:17 PM, etsyshopify_pro said:

Hello everyone! I have earned some referral bonuses for referring people to Fiverr, I later got to know that I cannot withdraw the credit, and I have no issue with that, but the issue is that I am trying to purchase a course on Fiverr Learn with the bonus but I am not seeing a chance or option to pay with my Fiverr Credit. Am I getting it wrong? or What should I do?

To utilize your Fiverr referral credit for purchasing on the platform, make sure the credit is available in your account balance. During checkout, select the referral credit as your payment method. If the credit covers the total amount, it will be applied automatically; otherwise, you can pay the remaining balance using another payment option.

Thanks

• Like 8