Potential customers

trapenkk

Question

Hello everyone.I am a newbie on the platform and have no experience online with freelancing.I created my gig with translation services .Unfortunately there is no way to promote the profile through social networks as I will not have any potential customers there.Can anyone help me to learn how can i promote my gigs and improve my profile.I was trying to write to another freelancers and to use tags 

Edited by trapenkk
  • Like 12

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, trapenkk said:

Hello everyone.I am a newbie on the platform and have no experience online with freelancing.I created my gig with translation services .Unfortunately there is no way to promote the profile through social networks as I will not have any potential customers there.Can anyone help me to learn how can i promote my gigs and improve my profile.I was trying to write to another freelancers and to use tags 

Hi too

You cannot send a message to other sellers using the Fiverr platform (not Forum but the main platform).. Else you will get a warning.. Avoid it

Your gig description is not enough to describe your services. Kindly explain your services briefly. For this purpose, you can check other sellers that how are they offering their services (means do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche)

Your gig gallery is not good enough. Use some of your work there if have any.. 

Also, you can read this topic (ignore Buyer Request part)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

You can do following things to ensure you receive orders:

• Give your gig short title having the key words of your services in it
  • Perform proper research about the tags to be used on your gig. Only use the key words that are most relevant to your services and buyer will use them to look for relevant gigs
  • Use optimized number of key words in your gig description by making sure you are not repeating words again and again. Your description should be solid and on point
  • Publish your previous portfolio on you gig to show your skills
  • Lastly, have faith in yourself and never give up. You will rise and shine. 

Best of luck. 

• Like 8

On 7/7/2023 at 12:29 AM, trapenkk said:

How you can be so assure that there is no way to promote yourself on social media? In my opinion, you should try to get some local clients and bring them on fiverr. By this way, you will get some project to show your future clients, you will have some money on your pocket and your gig will rank high as you have good reviews.

Edited by xotatech
  • Like 4

On 7/7/2023 at 12:29 AM, trapenkk said:

Welcome to Fiverr! As a newbie, promoting your gig can be challenging, but don't worry, there are other effective ways to boost your profile. Engage with Fiverr's community, join relevant forums, and optimize your gig tags to attract potential clients. Keep learning and improving – success will follow

Thanks

• Like 6