I want to change 60% of my gig description which has already a good number of reviews.

marketer_merina

Hello Seniors,
My question is to the seniors who have been working for 4/5 years or more on Fiverr. I want to change & update my gig description by 60%. Because my service is updating day by day.

If I change the description, my gig will be lost rank forever? or it will happen for a little time?

Please Leave your valuable commend.
Thanks in Advanced 

• Like 4

On 6/23/2023 at 8:04 PM, marketer_merina said:

Hello Seniors,
My question is to the seniors who have been working for 4/5 years or more on Fiverr. I want to change & update my gig description by 60%. Because my service is updating day by day.

If I change the description, my gig will be lost rank forever? or it will happen for a little time?

Thanks in Advanced 

gig rank depends on previous 2-3 month of performance

see analytics and repeat business pages

changing description doesn't effect rank, just make sure it describes your service thoroughly

• Like 5

On 6/23/2023 at 8:04 PM, marketer_merina said:

Hello Seniors,

Thanks in Advanced 

Hello too

What's stopping you to do the changes? If you feel like that your gigs are in need of changes, then do it. But remember, you cannot change the gig title. If you do, then the URL of that gig will remain the same like the 1st title.

About ranking, if your gig has an ability to grab buyer's attention and orders, then do not worry about it. 

It depends on your changes that they are good or not, but impressions and clicks will tell you the results. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

gig rank depends on previous 2-3 month of performance

see analytics and repeat business pages

changing description doesn't effect rank, just make sure it describes your service thoroughly

4 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

What's stopping you to do the changes? If you feel like that your gigs are in need of changes, then do it. But remember, you cannot change the gig title. If you do, then the URL of that gig will remain the same like the 1st title.

About ranking, if your gig has an ability to grab buyer's attention and orders, then do not worry about it. 

It depends on your changes that they are good or not, but impressions and clicks will tell you the results. 

Thank you

• Like 3