Customer Support continues to refuse to give an explanation on the warnings received

sasyj93

Question

How many emails will I have to repeat that I want more details on why the 2 specific warnings received? I want to defend myself from these accusations, how can I defend myself? Why do they keep the secret? No more copy and paste answers.

• Like 12

8 hours ago, sasyj93 said:

So again,there is another department to contact? Let me reply for you. NO. 

Customer Support puts you in contact with the right department. But in this case, that department found you guilty of breaking the rules so the chances of learning more are slim. They do check every warning at least once, same with bans. So if they still maintained the decision, multiple team members checked and saw rules were broken. I am sorry to hear that, but then again it's a learning experience for you hopefully, try to avoid that and you will be fine. I also recommend reading the terms of service man, just to be safe.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Customer Support puts you in contact with the right department. But in this case, that department found you guilty of breaking the rules so the chances of learning more are slim. They do check every warning at least once, same with bans. So if they still maintained the decision, multiple team members checked and saw rules were broken. I am sorry to hear that, but then again it's a learning experience for you hopefully, try to avoid that and you will be fine. I also recommend reading the terms of service man, just to be safe.

UPDATE

CS provided the order number,the customer never reported anomalies,the algorithm saw an empty delivery ,guess what? The delivery has a zipper folder and is not empty.

This is what your perfect and idolized CS does,it uses a bagged algorithm to send warnings,unfortunately irreversible and wrong decision.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

CS finally provided the details of the issue,delivery was full of a zipper folder,so not empty, Their mistake that will not be fixed.

Edited by sasyj93
missing words
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, sasyj93 said:

This is what your perfect and idolized CS does,it uses a bagged algorithm to send warnings,unfortunately irreversible and wrong decision.

Customer support doesn't issue warnings. The platform does, and most of the time it does that automatically. 

When it comes to deliveries, it's ideal to avoid archives in general as the only delivery, I can see why the system would find it fishy since there's no specific file that the system can check. Most of the time these warnings are automatic. The system saw the Zip file and since it can't check the content itself, it automatically saw t as something fishy. 

2 hours ago, sasyj93 said:

This is what your perfect and idolized CS does,it uses a bagged algorithm to send warnings

I think you misunderstand what customer support does. They just assist Fiverr users with problems. They have nothing to do with the Fiverr algorithm or issuing warnings. There are specialized departments that tackle fraud, users cheating the system, etc. Customer Support is not perfect, nothing is in this world. However blaming them when they are just the middleman between other Fiverr departments and you.. 

Also, you said you received 2 warnings, not one, so it has to be something else aside from that.

Anyway, we are just sellers here like you are, so we can only assume. And without no screenshots, we can only speculate and take your word for granted. We don't know Fiverr's reasoning, what they told you, etc. Until we see that it's just hearsay. 

If Fiverr is at fault, customer support should be able to help you solve the issue and remove the warnings, unless there's more to the story we don't know. 

Also, please don't attack us, we all tried to help you. In fact, you're the only person that I heard had this happen and Fiverr didn't rectify it. Generally Fiverr says why you got a warning in their warning email, so unless we see that, it's very hard for someone to know. Your discussion with customer support is what matters here. As I said we are just sellers so.. aside from you venting and us sharing our experience, there's nothing else to do. 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Customer support doesn't issue warnings. The platform does, and most of the time it does that automatically. 

When it comes to deliveries, it's ideal to avoid archives in general as the only delivery, I can see why the system would find it fishy since there's no specific file that the system can check. Most of the time these warnings are automatic. The system saw the Zip file and since it can't check the content itself, it automatically saw t as something fishy. 

I think you misunderstand what customer support does. They just assist Fiverr users with problems. They have nothing to do with the Fiverr algorithm or issuing warnings. There are specialized departments that tackle fraud, users cheating the system, etc. Customer Support is not perfect, nothing is in this world. However blaming them when they are just the middleman between other Fiverr departments and you.. 

Also, you said you received 2 warnings, not one, so it has to be something else aside from that.

Anyway, we are just sellers here like you are, so we can only assume. And without no screenshots, we can only speculate and take your word for granted. We don't know Fiverr's reasoning, what they told you, etc. Until we see that it's just hearsay. 

If Fiverr is at fault, customer support should be able to help you solve the issue and remove the warnings, unless there's more to the story we don't know. 

Also, please don't attack us, we all tried to help you. In fact, you're the only person that I heard had this happen and Fiverr didn't rectify it. Generally Fiverr says why you got a warning in their warning email, so unless we see that, it's very hard for someone to know. Your discussion with customer support is what matters here. As I said we are just sellers so.. aside from you venting and us sharing our experience, there's nothing else to do. 

It just makes me nervous that you defend fiverr as if it were perfect,which it is not,anyway I already told you above what happened,I have no reason to lie:

"CS finally provided the details of the issue,delivery was full of a zipper folder,so not empty,Their mistake that will not be fixed."

I am sorry if the answer disappoints you,the screenshots are not due to the public,you will unfortunately have to take my word for it,issue regard the same order and this is a mistake from them.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

It just makes me nervous that you defend fiverr as if it were perfect,which it is not,anyway I already told you above what happened,I have no reason to lie:

Well every story has 2 sides. We don't know everything so we can only assume. Only you know what you did and what Fiverr penalized you for. And Fiverr has the records showing exactly what sanctions you received and why. The other people including me are just wasting time here trying to help you.

I had issues much worse than this and they were solved by customer support. So I didn't have any bad experience with them. And remember you are on a forum, it's all opinions and opinions, not everyone will agree with you.

8 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

the screenshots are not due to the public,

There are countless people that showed the email they received from customer support. If you expect people to offer some ideas or guidance in any way, then you have to show that, so we can all see what happened. Otherwise as I said, it's just hearsay and a single-sided opinion.

I for one will stop talking here, because clearly I can't help in any way, you're not sharing any images, so there's nothing else to do. I had way different interactions with customer support and as I said, blaming them will make no change here, they just offer you assistance, there are other departments that issue and handle warnings.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well every story has 2 sides. We don't know everything so we can only assume. Only you know what you did and what Fiverr penalized you for. And Fiverr has the records showing exactly what sanctions you received and why. The other people including me are just wasting time here trying to help you.

I had issues much worse than this and they were solved by customer support. So I didn't have any bad experience with them. And remember you are on a forum, it's all opinions and opinions, not everyone will agree with you.

There are countless people that showed the email they received from customer support. If you expect people to offer some ideas or guidance in any way, then you have to show that, so we can all see what happened. Otherwise as I said, it's just hearsay and a single-sided opinion.

I for one will stop talking here, because clearly I can't help in any way, you're not sharing any images, so there's nothing else to do. I had way different interactions with customer support and as I said, blaming them will make no change here, they just offer you assistance, there are other departments that issue and handle warnings.

Maybe you misunderstood me and I'm sorry,guys the issue is very clear,all the warnings I had refer to an order that had no missing files,the customer did not report anything and unfortunately even in the face of evidence they were not removed,there is nothing any of us can do,you are free not to believe me and think that I purposely made violations,so what would be the point of this post?

My intent was to see if they got to the bottom of it,which at least this one did.

Bless yall

• Like 6