I received 2 warning without details,why?

I did not violate any deadline, I did not deliver empty and I did not abuse the rating system, no one explained to me what orders they refer to, can someone tell me what happens? How can I defend myself without knowing the details? Support doesn't help

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @sasyj93, you should have received an email stating the reason for your warnings. Sometimes it ends up in your junk mail. What did those messages say?

They say that i have delivered empty or partial + another one they say that i have abused of rating system,my question is : where/how/when ? Which order?

Edited by sasyj93
typo
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

They say that i have delivered empty or partial + another one they say that i have abused of rating system,my question is : where/how/when ? Which order?

If you haven't already, create a help desk ticket - let them know that you believe that they made a mistake and that you haven't made any empty or partial deliveries, or abused the rating system and ask them to provide specific details of what triggered the warnings.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

If you haven't already, create a help desk ticket - let them know that you believe that they made a mistake and that you haven't made any empty or partial deliveries, or abused the rating system and ask them to provide specific details of what triggered the warnings.

I did  it and the guy just replied with a copy and pasta answer... please help !

• Like 8

Just now, sasyj93 said:

I did  it and the guy just replied with a copy and pasta answer... please help !

CS will normally respond with a copy/paste answer. Just say, "This does not address my initial question..." and then restate your request.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

CS will normally respond with a copy/paste answer. Just say, "This does not address my initial question..." and then restate your request.

uffff very slow process,ok, thanks for the reply,you sweet and kind person,any other useful tip regard this issue please share to me 😞

• Like 7

1 minute ago, sasyj93 said:

uffff very slow process,ok, thanks for the reply,you sweet and kind person,any other useful tip regard this issue please share to me 😞

It can take a couple of days in between the responses from CS (and often the responses are copy/paste). When my account was shut down by a hacker, there was 2 days in between CS's response, so I had to patiently wait for each response.

• Like 7

Just now, vickieito said:

It can take a couple of days in between the responses from CS (and often the responses are copy/paste). When my account was shut down by a hacker, there was 2 days in between CS's response, so I had to patiently wait for each response.

wow what a disaster? Did they gain access to your fiverr for that purpose or were you hacked by the device that had simply fiverr logged in? Anyway I'm just worried because it's the second copied answer, I'm afraid I won't have a way to defend myself against these accusations.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, sasyj93 said:

wow what a disaster? Did they gain access to your fiverr for that purpose or were you hacked by the device that had simply fiverr logged in?

I opened a file that had Malware, so all of my windows that were open were accessible by the hacker, who withdrew all my Earnings and requested that my account be shut down. Luckily, after 4 days, I was able to get my account back, Fiverr covered the loss, and they fixed my stats (all of my orders in queue were canceled when the account shut down). The hardest part was not being able to communicate with my customers for 4 days. They had no idea what happened.

3 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

it's the second copied answer, I'm afraid I won't have a way to defend myself against these accusations.

What is the second answer?

• Like 7

Just now, vickieito said:

I opened a file that had Malware, so all of my windows that were open were accessible by the hacker, who withdrew all my Earnings and requested that my account be shut down. Luckily, after 4 days, I was able to get my account back, Fiverr covered the loss, and they fixed my stats (all of my orders in queue were canceled when the account shut down). The hardest part was not being able to communicate with my customers for 4 days. They had no idea what happened.

basically he told me that I had the warning, he sent me back to the rules but without going into detail

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

This file was sent from a fiverr user? It was a folder? Sad to hear

• Like 7