when i try to contact fiverr support team i got automatic reply by support@fiverr.com each time

web_designerrs

Question

when i try to contact fiverr support team i got automatic reply by support@fiverr.com each time....

This is my buyer account and i need to resolve the problem of order ,but when i try to contact support team first i got reply from noreply@fiverr.com mentioning that you are in good hands but after time i expect some support team member will contact me.but i get reply by support@fiverr.com mentioning that your seller profile cannot be approved that i get again and again on each request,i think this is automatic reply and no fiverr support membor is there in reply of my gmail,please help me how i can contact them asap.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

Hello.

You can contact Customer Support by opening a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or by sending an email to support@fiverr.com. 

However, as our Customer Support explained, your account is under review by our Trust and Safety team for violations of our Terms of Service and our Community Standards. You can find more information here. The review time can take up to 90 days, so please be patient. 

Thank you.

• Like 9
  • Up 2