URGENT APPEAL FOR SUPPORT: ORDER CANCELLATION AND COMPENSATION DISPUTE

instapromoteu

Question

I am writing to seek your help and support in a pressing matter that has arisen with my client, I am a dedicated seller on Fiverr, and I find myself facing an unjust situation that requires the attention and intervention of our esteemed community.

the client has expressed a desire to cancel the order in the middle of our project, despite the fact that we have completed the necessary coding work for their website. Our agreement stipulates that the hosting setup is not included in the package and is the client's responsibility. We have yet to finalize our work, as we are waiting for the client to provide the necessary hosting details.

We find it unfair that the client wishes to cancel the order without even reviewing our progress or the quality of our work. This is not a game; it is a professional service where commitments and investments are made. Canceling the order at this stage would cause us significant financial losses, considering the resources and efforts we have already dedicated to the project.

I kindly request the support of the Fiverr community to address this issue. I implorethe client to provide a valid reason for their desire to cancel the order. It is essential that we understand their motives and assess whether a resolution can be reached that is fair to both parties. 

what should I do now?

Edited by instapromoteu
  • Like 8

1 answer to this question

29 minutes ago, instapromoteu said:

what should I do now?

Have you spoken to your Buyer and asked if they'd be willing to pay for the portion of work that has been completed?

If so, you could create a new custom order for just that portion of the work.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/290596-the-partial-refund-issue-seems-to-be-solved-in-a-strange-way/

• Like 8