what should I do if the first order is canceled?

farzantech

Question

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, farzantech said:

a few days ago I received the first order but due to a problem in the client's file then I canceled the order myself

A cancellation is only taken into account for the next 60 days. Once the 60 days pass, you should be fine. You might receive less impressions and messages, but canceling is way better than having the first review a very bad one. Since these cancellations are measured only for a 60-day period, and then they are not taken into consideration.

What you can do? Try to create more gigs, improve the ones you have, work on your skills, promote your gigs wherever you can. And stay positive, focus on improving stuff. Don't just wait for orders to arrive out of nowhere....

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

On 4/4/2023 at 4:18 AM, donnovan86 said:

A cancellation is only taken into account for the next 60 days. Once the 60 days pass, you should be fine. You might receive less impressions and messages, but canceling is way better than having the first review a very bad one. Since these cancellations are measured only for a 60-day period, and then they are not taken into consideration.

What you can do? Try to create more gigs, improve the ones you have, work on your skills, promote your gigs wherever you can. And stay positive, focus on improving stuff. Don't just wait for orders to arrive out of nowhere....

after the first order was cancelled, I got the second message, but as the client's work was very difficult, I told the client that I could not do it. then my local one messaged me to give me a bad review for work and I didn't do that either. will my profile be damaged for this?

• Like 7