No orders even after 200 impressions

mariaamir363

Hello everyone, 

I am new to Fiverr. I have published 5 gigs, but haven't received any orders. The dashboard shows good increasing impressions, but again -- no orders 😞 

Can someone be kind enough to vet my gigs for me, please? I know they are not the best, so honest feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

Linking my Gigs here for your review;

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mariaamir363 said:

Hello everyone, 

I am new to Fiverr. I have published 5 gigs, but haven't received any orders. The dashboard shows good increasing impressions, but again -- no orders 😞 

Can someone be kind enough to vet my gigs for me, please? I know they are not the best, so honest feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance 🙂

Hello too

You have created your account on October 2020 so it means that you are not new to Fiverr.

Regarding your issues: You need to work on your gigs i.e.

• Improve gig images. Add some of your work in a unique way..
  • I am 101% sure that your display picture is not of yours.. Change it too.. 
  • Reduce prices if possible. You are at a beginner level. Once you start getting orders, you can increase the price.
  • Improve gig descriptions as well
  • Do some research regarding your niche (you have chosen a highly competitive niche)
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

I have had a fair amount of success on fiverr. I can also comment that conversion and orders are both way down since January. I am not sure if this is due in part to the release of AI chat bots. Regarding impression to click-conversion rates: I have close to 50,000 impressions and just 4 orders for one gig that normally performs much better. Sometimes it is a numbers game, or just a matter of being the right option for the right buyer, at the right time. IN early days, it takes a lot of effort to get traction. Keep working and improving. Hopefully, you will find your lane. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1