How can I rang my new gig

vectorartist23

3 hours ago, vectorartist23 said:

Hi Fiverr,

I am a new seller in . I am doing marketing in all social media platform but I think its not enough for rang my gig in first pages. I want to  know that is another way to rang my gig.  

By improving your gig images and gig descriptions, you will be able to get orders. Make your gigs more unique in such a way that they grab buyer's attention

• Like 4

How do I rank my new gig on Fiverr ?

One of the basic tips to rank your gig on the first page of a Fiverr is to create good descriptions and tags and perfectly described services in the description window. In this way, your gig can be in the top-ranked gigs even if you are a new seller...
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, asadaj1648 said:

One of the basic tips to rank your gig on the first page of a Fiverr is to create good descriptions and tags and perfectly described services in the description window. In this way, your gig can be in the top-ranked gigs even if you are a new seller...

Thanks for your valuable information 💛

• Like 2

I am a new seller. Although still waiting for my first order but as far as I noticed and researched seo keywords helped me so much. My gig is ranking on first page at the very first day I created. Do well research, note down all the related keywords and choose the best least competitive ones. Make sure you used metadata keywords too in your description. I hope you will have very good amount of impressions after this.

GOOD LUCK

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Choose the right keywords: Use specific, relevant keywords in the concert title and description that potential buyers might search for. This ensures that your appearance appears in search results when buyers search for those keywords

Use high-quality photos and videos: Use high-quality photos and videos that showcase your work and help potential buyers understand what you're offering.

Promote your concert: Promote your concert on social media and other platforms to drive traffic to your Fiverr profile.

By following these tips, you can increase your visibility and get more orders on Fiverr. Much luck!

Edited by rajib7777
  • Like 2