Are there anyone who got dropped his gig 1 st page to last page and recovered it again ?

mathisha_m

this happened to me 18th of march and i got 1000-1500 impressions per day in normally, but yesterday I got like 120 impressions, my gig suddenly dropped to the last page without any reason, still have 19 orders in queue, is there any way to recover it ?

• Like 8

Well impressions don't mean anything. Clicks matter, they show how many people actually click on your gig.

You have 19 orders, have you thought maybe that's why Fiverr pushed you back, so others can receive an order too???

It's either that, or the fact you might have received a bad private review, those things can push you back considerably.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well impressions don't mean anything. Clicks matter, they show how many people actually click on your gig.

You have 19 orders, have you thought maybe that's why Fiverr pushed you back, so others can receive an order too???

It's either that, or the fact you might have received a bad private review, those things can push you back considerably.

but my all buyers were totally satisfied with the delivery, do you have any experience with this sir?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mathisha_m said:

but my all buyers were totally satisfied with the delivery, do you have any experience with this sir?

So you think. You don't know what people might have said as a part of a private review.

I had someone rate me 1 star because they rushed and that obviously affected my sales, so who knows what might be the problem in your case. But as I said, it might also be that you already have a lot of orders and others in your category don't. It can be a number of things. 

• Like 7