After completing my first gig, I'm unable to share my completed service in my fiverr portfolio

Hi, I'm a new seller on Fiverr, and i just completed my first gig.

But I'm unable to share the video on my Fiverr gig as a portfolio. Even if i got approval from the buyer if i could use it.

Is it possible i create a new gig using the same video on Fiverr? I'm not sure. I don't want to make mistakes. 

Please someone should help out with this. I'm a bit lost.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, cre8tivestella said:

Hi, I'm a new seller on Fiverr, and i just completed my first gig.

But I'm unable to share the video on my Fiverr gig as a portfolio. Even if i got approval from the buyer if i could use it.

Is it possible i create a new gig using the same video on Fiverr? I'm not sure. I don't want to make mistakes. 

Please someone should help out with this. I'm a bit lost.

Congratulations on completing your first gig! It's great that you got approval from the buyer to use the video as a portfolio. It is possible to create a new gig using the same video on Fiverr. You can go to your Fiverr dashboard and click on the 'Create a GIG' option.

• Like 6
  • Confused 4

So the video automatically appears on your gig after your samples only if the client approved on their side to show it in the portfolio, otherwise it will just complete an order and leave a review. 
It’s an automatic system so messaging them will bait change it now. 

• Like 11
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, moshiurkazi said:

Congratulations on completing your first gig! It's great that you got approval from the buyer to use the video as a portfolio. It is possible to create a new gig using the same video on Fiverr. You can go to your Fiverr dashboard and click on the 'Create a GIG' option.

This sounds suspiciously like AI created it. If so, it is breaking Fiver Forum rule # 8.

Plus, @moshiurkaziyour "advice" could get @cre8tivestellain trouble! 😱

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1

On 3/10/2023 at 5:30 PM, vickiespencer said:

This sounds suspiciously like AI created it. If so, it is breaking Fiver Forum rule # 8.

Plus, @moshiurkaziyour "advice" could get @cre8tivestellain trouble! 😱

Thank you very much @vickiespencerI suspected so. So if the buyer does not approve sharing on portfolio from their end, then i'll have to try on my next gig to convince buyer to accept adding to my portfolio right?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1