I recently join fiverr forum

nazrulptk88

• 1 year later...
On 8/10/2024 at 8:00 AM, nazrulptk88 said:

I hope you're well. I'm a professional book formatter and it will afford me great pleasure if you can allow me to showcase my expertise to you. high-quality professional book and ebook formatting and layout design Fiverr account:

Well, it looks good but i think it needs more improvement apart from that your gig(thumbnail)  must be formal.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nazrulptk88 said:

I can understand how frustrating it can be to not receive orders, especially when you're eager to start working on Fiverr. Here are some strategies that might help you attract your first clients:

1. **Optimize Your Gig:** Make sure your gig title, description, and tags are clear and relevant. Use keywords that potential clients might search for. Highlight your strengths, such as your ability to create high-quality animations quickly, and mention any unique aspects of your work.

2. **Portfolio and Samples:** Even though you haven’t had orders on Fiverr yet, you can showcase your work from your YouTube channel or other projects. Include these in your gig as examples of what clients can expect. A strong portfolio can make a big difference.

3. **Competitive Pricing:** When starting out, consider setting your prices competitively to attract initial clients. Once you build up reviews and a reputation, you can adjust your pricing accordingly.

4. **Promotions and Offers:** Consider offering a limited-time discount or a special offer for your first few clients. This can help encourage people to take a chance on you.

5. **Buyer Requests:** Regularly check the Buyer Requests section on Fiverr. Here, clients post jobs they need to be done, and you can send proposals directly to them. It’s a great way to secure your first orders.

6. **Networking:** Share your Fiverr gig on social media, in forums, or within your network. Encourage friends or followers to share your gig as well. The more visibility, the better.

7. **Engage with Potential Clients:** If someone reaches out with a question or a message, respond quickly and professionally. Prompt communication can often make the difference between getting an order or not.

8. **Patience and Persistence:** Getting your first order may take some time, but persistence is key. Keep refining your gigs, promoting your services, and learning from any feedback you receive.

If you'd like help to optimize your Fiverr profile or gig, I can assist with that too. Sometimes, a few small changes can make a big difference!

Have you tried this for your account yet?

Expert 02.jpg

• Up 2
  • Facepalm 1