Gigs Reviews and Suggestions for Enhancements"

a_wahab22

• 2 weeks later...

HI 
I'm having difficulty finding work on Fiverr. Although I had impressions and clicks before, I didn't get any conversions. Recently, impressions and clicks have decreased significantly. I would appreciate it if you could review my profile and provide suggestions for improvement.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/K6pegV

PLEASE SEE ALL THE THREE GIGS

• Like 4

Hi @a_wahab22, Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

33 minutes ago, a_wahab22 said:

I would appreciate it if you could review my profile and provide suggestions for improvement.

52 minutes ago, a_wahab22 said:

PLEASE SEE ALL THE THREE GIGS

Here are some of my comments:

Your Bio: You have a lot of "I" statements and don't mention "you" or your buyer at all. Your bio should not just be about you and what you can do - it should also mention your buyers and how you can help them. Try to include at least 1 "you" statement to your buyers.

Average response time: Your average response time is 3 hours, try to bring it down to 1 hour.

Gig cards: Two of your gigs share the same gig videos so it's hard to differentiate between the two services. One gig didn't have a video. The gig video also shows how you do things but your buyers want to see more of the results (not the actual process). The more they can visualize the end result, the more likely they will be to place orders. Create three unique videos, one for each gig. Also, show many examples of your work and the finished product.

Gig titles: All three of your gig titles are too long and buyers have to hover over the title to see the whole title (most won't do that). Make sure your entire title is visible on the gig card.

Gallery: You get 3 images and 2 PDFs to show off your portfolio samples. Use all of this because this will give you credibility when you have zero reviews. I saw for one gig you did use PDFs, but you only had one page, like an image. PDFs can have multiple pages to show off your portfolio. I was able to fit a 20-page portfolio onto one of my gigs when I first started.

Gig description: Like your bio, tailor your gigs to your target buyers. Speak to their point points and show how you are the solution to their problem. 

Missing items: I noticed that you aren't utilizing your 10 FAQs or gig extras. Your middle gig also didn't take advantage of offering pages.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @a_wahab22, Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

Here are some of my comments:

Your Bio: You have a lot of "I" statements and don't mention "you" or your buyer at all. Your bio should not just be about you and what you can do - it should also mention your buyers and how you can help them. Try to include at least 1 "you" statement to your buyers.

Average response time: Your average response time is 3 hours, try to bring it down to 1 hour.

Gig cards: Two of your gigs share the same gig videos so it's hard to differentiate between the two services. One gig didn't have a video. The gig video also shows how you do things but your buyers want to see more of the results (not the actual process). The more they can visualize the end result, the more likely they will be to place orders. Create three unique videos, one for each gig. Also, show many examples of your work and the finished product.

Gig titles: All three of your gig titles are too long and buyers have to hover over the title to see the whole title (most won't do that). Make sure your entire title is visible on the gig card.

Gallery: You get 3 images and 2 PDFs to show off your portfolio samples. Use all of this because this will give you credibility when you have zero reviews. I saw for one gig you did use PDFs, but you only had one page, like an image. PDFs can have multiple pages to show off your portfolio. I was able to fit a 20-page portfolio onto one of my gigs when I first started.

Gig description: Like your bio, tailor your gigs to your target buyers. Speak to their point points and show how you are the solution to their problem. 

Missing items: I noticed that you aren't utilizing your 10 FAQs or gig extras. Your middle gig also didn't take advantage of offering pages.

Thankx.

I already had taken actions on your advice and will ask you again for this very kind favor.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hi seller and Buyers 

As a seller with specialized skills in business-oriented Excel expertise, it has been challenging to attract the attention of potential buyers who are seeking professional-level services. Despite having the necessary skills and experience, there seems to be a difficulty in reaching the appropriate audience who are actively seeking expert-level services in this area. The purpose of this discussion is to offer guidance and advice on how to establish a noticeable presence on Fiverr. The aim is to provide helpful tips and suggestions.

Here is My profile to start on
https://www.fiverr.com/share/yZq9bb

Edited by a_wahab22
  • Like 1