GIG SEARCH TAG

peter_eli01

Question

I observed the content which you'd see in the attachment below about gig search. it's like an updated info. in the gig creation space.

Though it's has been some days I observed that. Just got a question on that and I'd like to have answer from community members.

It stated,

Fiverr’s algorithm will associate terms you enter here with your Gig, and will showcase your Gig to potential buyers using these terms in their searches.

QUESTION

Does that mean the keyword I use in the gig title must be similar to that of gig tags? 

E.g.

Gig title - I will Wix website redesign

tag - Wix website redesign or Wix or Wix redesign or website redesign.

Topic.JPG

• Like 4

6 answers to this question

I observed the content which you'd see in the attachment below about gig search. it's like an updated info. in the gig creation space.

Though it's has been some days I observed that. Just got a question on that and I'd like to have answer from community members.

It stated,

Fiverr’s algorithm will associate terms you enter here with your Gig, and will showcase your Gig to potential buyers using these terms in their searches.

QUESTION

Does that mean the keyword I use in the gig title must be similar to that of gig tags? 

E.g.

tag - wix website redesign or wix or wix redesign or website redesign.

Topic.JPG

• Like 16
  • Up 3

48 minutes ago, peter_eli01 said:

E.g.

tag - Wix website redesign or Wix or Wix redesign or website redesign.

Question for you: Does it makes sense (title)?...  "I will Wix website redesign" 🤔

Also what is it > "I will wix website redesign wix website design wix website wix" (You have created a gig using this title 😳)

So I think that it is recommended you to do research first before creating any gig!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It not necessary that you use your primary/main keyword in your gig tittle even after your gig tags. 

in that picture it says that ✔️you can't use any special character in your gig tittle .( #   @   &  *  !  + = ..... etc. those symbol are call as special character) 

✔️ you can use capital / small letter or mix ,it doesn't matter 

✔️ finally it suggest fiverr keyword research feature to find suitable keyword for your gig .

Thanks and best of luck 🙂

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2023 at 3:39 PM, smartdezigns said:

Question for you: Does it makes sense (title)?...  "I will Wix website redesign" 🤔

Also what is it > "I will wix website redesign wix website design wix website wix" (You have created a gig using this title 😳)

So I think that it is recommended you to do research first before creating any gig!

Thanks for notifying!

To be frank with you, when it comes to fiverr settings, non of that count neither to fiverr nor the buyer in need of ones service. Can't imagine fiverr gave out the principle - making gig title unique and professional. But with the look of things in her marketplace, almost all sellers using this kind of title are ranking, selling massively non stop.

This shows fiverr algorithm doesn't care about that neither does the buyer care about that...

Who cares about how it sounds to the hearing?😂

I'd like to view your shop as well to see how well it's established 😏

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, minhaz_tech said:

It not necessary that you use your primary/main keyword in your gig tittle even after your gig tags. 

in that picture it says that ✔️you can't use any special character in your gig tittle .( #   @   &  *  !  + = ..... etc. those symbol are call as special character) 

✔️ you can use capital / small letter or mix ,it doesn't matter 

✔️ finally it suggest fiverr keyword research feature to find suitable keyword for your gig .

Thanks and best of luck 🙂

I still doesn't get that because - if it's not necessary to use primary keywords in gig tags after been used in the title, how is it possible to rank higher when search for in the marketplace?

Even though, fiverr suggested professionalism in title and tags, that doesn't count at all in the settings of ranking in other to be visible to those in search of ones service - my observation so far working on the platform.

Besides, the attachment doesn't only referred that special character would be ignored. " Duplicated terms is mentioned as well ".

Saying - Terms that probably appears repeatedly maybe in the gig title or tag - say maybe "two keys in the gig tags or title" or "one key in title and similar key in tag" would be ignored.

Who knows what that's saying? 

To conclude, you can just place your keywords in dominated niche knowing it'd take forever to rank not to talk of getting jobs.

• Like 11