tasha is no longer available. Here are great alternatives, selected just for you. View top picks.

anikastarseed

Question

so i was getting somthing done by some one to promte my buisness  and two weeks it says

tasha is no longer available. Here are great alternatives, selected just for you.
View top picks

what does this meen did they boc me or did they get banned  because i can stil see that they are online and how many hours they were on but i cant message them but it says also when they are online n offine so im confused aso i ook her up on google and she doesnt  pop up i even made a whoe another fiverr and stil cant see her so whats happening 

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

Fiverr may have put your seller's account under review due to a possible ToS violation. The seller still has limited access to their account (they can be online) but they can't message anyone unless there is an active order in place. No one will be able to find them either.

Are you able to talk to your seller on your order page (if you have an order in place)?

27 minutes ago, anikastarseed said:

i even made a whoe another fiverr and stil cant see her so whats happening 

Delete that account because it's against Fiverr's ToS to have multiple accounts. You risk getting both accounts shut down by Fiverr.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

this acc was ages ago its no were linked to the buisness account  but im guessing the seller diactivated or got banned because their was so many errors when she was trying to do ads for me i feel ike maybe banned or reported her luckily i have her on socials but i feel like she was suspended others may have reported her

Edited by anikastarseed
  • Like 2