Hi there, I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I work in graphic designing field. Some of my Gigs are not getting impressions (2-5 daily) and the clicks I get per week is just 8 for all 7 Gigs. Is it a usual thing as a new seller or should I update something. I w

photoshop_ms

Question

Hi there,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I work in graphic designing field. Some of my Gigs are not getting impressions (2-5 daily) and the clicks I get per week is just 8 for all 7 Gigs. Is it a usual thing as a new seller or should I update something. I will be HAPPY to get your experiences.

Thank You

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, photoshop_ms said:

Hi there,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I work in graphic designing field. Some of my Gigs are not getting impressions (2-5 daily) and the clicks I get per week is just 8 for all 7 Gigs. Is it a usual thing as a new seller or should I update something. I will be HAPPY to get your experiences.

Thank You

Hello there, To increase the impression of the gig, your gig title and description should be written very nicely and without any grammar mistakes. The most important factor in increasing gig impressions is to always be active on Fiverr.

• Like 5