Working in old account or create a new one which is better?

nahid770

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, nahid770 said:

I have a fiverr account that is down.

You have an account with 18 5-star reviews - why would you want to abandon that?!

My business took off once I hit 20 orders and I started to get more consistent orders after that. The first 20 orders are the hardest. Buyers are sporadic and there are slow times when nothing seems to happen. Once I hit 20 reviews, buyers started to trust me more and I could raise my prices. Don't give up what you have worked so hard to build!

Running away from the problem never solves the problem. As a business owner, you've got to tackle these issues head-on because no one else will do that for you. Part of running a business is learning how to problem solve and using creativity to solve issues when things aren't going well.

• Like 6

On 2/1/2023 at 11:04 PM, nahid770 said:

I have a old account in fiverr but I don't get any order from this account since 3 months. I was thinking about deleting the account. Which will be better ? working on my old account or create a new account and publish gigs on this?

Upon creating your second account, you will get your accounts banned because it's a violation if you create a second account. So better to proceed with the old one.

• You can update/edit your gigs, work on the images and content (gig description) etc. 
  • Enable Get Briefs feature.. 
On 2/1/2023 at 10:57 PM, nahid770 said:

I have a fiverr account that is down. I want to know can I create a new account with my same NID card and My own information after delete the current one?

No never! To create a second account, it's actually a violation. That will be banned too. See the image below..

You cannot do anything on Fiverr now! Move on! 

TOS.thumb.PNG.3a7a5b94e750787eb1c58a6b8fba70a0.PNG 

• Like 9