Suggest me some best ways to interact with Fiverr when I do not get enough orders.

ahmed_imtiaz

Hi, Thank you for reading my query.

I have been working as a freelance wordpress developer for seven years. Recently I haven't gotten enough orders for my best-selling gig. However, I have spent my whole day on the Fiverr platform. Would you please suggest me some best ways to interact more with the Fiverr platform?

Thank you!

• Like 9

Let’s start with the following:

Forum Profile Update - If you scroll up to your forum profile username, click the dropdown, then profile.In the banner area, click “edit profile”, scroll down and there is a place you can add a link to your fiverr.com profile. This way other forum readers may see your selling profile and the gigs and provide feedback on changes you might make.

Order Flow – When was your last gig? How often do you typically get them.  How did the last one go, meaning what was the feedback. Any changes in response time or other metrics?

I am new, so I cannot help with order flow, but I think if you make it easier for people to have more details, you will get some better feedback.  

• Like 6

On 1/31/2023 at 3:36 AM, minordetails said:

Order Flow – When was your last gig? How often do you typically get them.  How did the last one go, meaning what was the feedback. Any changes in response time or other metrics?

The last Organic order I got four months ago. In the last four months I have completed only 5 orders which was with my regular clients.

On 1/31/2023 at 3:36 AM, minordetails said:

Forum Profile Update - If you scroll up to your forum profile username, click the dropdown, then profile.In the banner area, click “edit profile”, scroll down and there is a place you can add a link to your fiverr.com profile. This way other forum readers may see your selling profile and the gigs and provide feedback on changes you might make.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have added the link in Fiverr forum profile. I would like to invite you and suggest me some effective ways to got my business on track again in Fiverr.

• Like 6

@ahmed_imtiazLet's take a look at the WordPress website build listing. You can try this on your other gig's as well.  So, the first thing I did was read the gig.  It looks clean and professional.  I saw one very small typo.  Where you have 14 days after support - aftersupport is shown as one word, so I think you want a space there.  Another thing I highly doubt is an issue but I observed that you did 300 website design projects with 210 satisfied clients.  Some may not realize you do more than one site for people and think the satisfaction rate is 210 divided by 300.  So, if 210 is 97%  maybe just add that.

The next thing I did was looked at keywords and then just searched them on Fiverr. I am going to list them with Gig counts in ().  Wordpress (73,002), website (258,739), build (69.743), design (679,610), responsive (29,051). I skipped SEO optimized as that is not part of the basic package.  So, analyzing the words a bit if you look at the choice of "build" versus "design", you get more hits with design, but will rank higher with build.  But, I reviewed these words and for the gig title you have

I will build wordpress business website for your business - notice you have the word business in there two times.  You want to utilize the space like real estate.  What you put here is what people can search within Fiverr.  So, here is how I would revise it.  Keep in mind, I have a small amount of time on the site, so if you make this change and you think it will reduce your traffic temporarily don't do it.  The changes I made on mine seemed to have a positive impact.  From the day I posted my first two gigs, it was day 9 I got the first order.  From everything I have heard , read, watched in video, that is very quick. I also tracked my changes and my daily views tripled after making the changes, but I also started posting in the forum.  So, here is the suggested revision.

I will build a responsive Wordpress eCommerce website - you could also put in SEO optimized after ecommerce if all your offerings were SEO optimized. 

I would leave the word business out.  The gig will pop up in places that are less relevant to what you do. 

Outside of that, I would personally wonder what has changed.  Has there been a large increase in sellers? You might look at what efforts you are doing for inbound traffic outside of Fiverr.  For the product offerings, can you branch out a bit?  I see no gig for Woocommerce which you have as a skill?  Compare your skills to what others offer here.  Why can't you help people with creating a gig, or reviewing their gig. I am sure you see some that could use improvement.  There are plenty charging for this service and I am sure there are buyers.  What about adding a social media aspect.  I am sure you have no issues setting accounts for people like Twitter or Instagram. And, are you open to doing content/feel comfortable? This way you are diversifying your offerings and could potentially get some new clients that might also repeat.  Just make sure you review terms of service before to make sure everything is allowed. 

• Like 6

@minordetails First of all thank you so much for viewing my profile and giving me a wonderful suggestion! I am really grateful for that.

6 hours ago, minordetails said:

The next thing I did was looked at keywords and then just searched them on Fiverr. I am going to list them with Gig counts in ().  Wordpress (73,002), website (258,739), build (69.743), design (679,610), responsive (29,051). I skipped SEO optimized as that is not part of the basic package.  So, analyzing the words a bit if you look at the choice of "build" versus "design", you get more hits with design, but will rank higher with build.  But, I reviewed these words and for the gig title you have

Previously I have targeted all the customers who is interested to create wordpress website website. That time my gig title was short length (within 50 characters). However, when the "wordpress website" keyword become saturated, I target to the small niches like real estate, medical webite and so on. I do not get enough click/impressions that time. So I decided to target the bigger audiences actually clients with the all best/strong keywords in wordpress category.

Moreover, this trick also did not work as well. In the last few months I got a very few clicks and did not get any orders.

I will build a responsive Wordpress eCommerce website - you could also put in SEO optimized after ecommerce if all your offerings were SEO optimized.

This is really great title! However, I would like to go for - I will build a responsive wordpress seo optimize website for your business. Business website design was a profitable gig for me. So I would like to put the keyword business in the title.

Outside of that, I would personally wonder what has changed.  Has there been a large increase in sellers?

Yes. Nowadays this is a reason where new comers offer very low price to create website for buyers. Even though Fiverr suggest the price for these gigs, but I have seen that many of them offer very low price. I have very much doubt how they offer that price where most of the required plugins, themes price increasing in the last two years.

I see no gig for Woocommerce which you have as a skill?

I have a gig on Woocommerce website. But I have paused the gig a few days ago.

are you open to doing content/feel comfortable? This way you are diversifying your offerings and could potentially get some new clients that might also repeat. 

I would like to write content for website. I worked on content writing for website before starting as a freelance website designer.  But This is really a great idea to create some gigs on small task.

• Like 5

@ahmed_imtiaz Well, it sounds like you definitely have a handle on this.  And, I do hope any suggestions I gave that you use help.  It is very unfortunate that you are not getting more traffic.  I have read a lot since I am new and one thing I do realize is that there needs to be some kind of funnel where traffic is not just coming in from Fiverr and I know I need to diversify too.  Maybe tag me next week if you see an improvement in traffic. Wishing you the best.

• Like 4